W.T.S. HUB UNIT System
SET package “WTS hub unit system” with wide tread spacer and dedicated hub centric ring
By eliminating the gap between the wheel and hub, blurring during high-speed driving is suppressed.
- Upgraded to a wide tread by bolt-on mounting on genuine and commercially available aluminum wheels.
- High-quality products manufactured under precise design and strict quality control (MADE IN JAPAN).
- Hub bolts are made of chrome molybdenum steel, and hardened high-strength and high-durability bolts are used.
- Becomes a body and a tsuraichi, contributing to the cool appearance. With the wider tread, the turning performance has improved.
- A special nut (for 11 to 15 mm) prevents the spacer from loosening. High reliability that can withstand hard sports driving.
- The included dedicated hub centric ring prevents blurring during high-speed driving. (A separate hub ring is required for the after-wheel)
- A wide variety of sizes for each car manufacturer due to the 2-piece structure.
WTS HUB UNIT SYSTEM M12
|Thread size||HOLE||PCD||Hub diameter mm||Thickness mm||Product No.||JAN code|
|M12 x P1.5||Five||114.3||67||11||5111W1-67||4965581 809427|
|67||twenty five||5125W1-67||4965581 807423|
|64||twenty five||5125W1-64||4965581 807416|
|60||twenty five||5125W1-60||4965581 807409|
|54||twenty five||5025W1-54||4965581 807294|
|56||twenty five||4025W1-56||4965581 807089|
|54||twenty five||4025W1-54||4965581 807072|
|Thread size||HOLE||PCD||Hub diameter mm||Thickness mm||Product number No.||JAN code|
|M12 x P1.25||Five||114.3||66||11||5111W3-66||4965581 809458|
|66||twenty five||5125W3-66||4965581 807881|
|56||twenty five||5125W3-56||4965581 807874|
|56||twenty five||5025W3-56||4965581 807799|
* Note: The above settings are a combination of a vehicle hub, wide tread, and hub.
Please note that the hub ring may not be installed depending on the wheel.
* For sizes other than the above , please purchase a package without a hub ring and a dedicated hub ring separately .
■ Hub Diameter Matcing List Hub Diameter Matcing List
|HOLE x PCD x pitch||WTS||Hub diameter mm||Vehicle type|
|5H x 114.3 x P1.5||51 (11-30) W1||67φ||Mazda Mitsubishi 5H car|
|64φ||Honda 5H car|
|60φ||Lexus Toyota 5H car|
|5H x 100 x P1.5||50 (11-30) W1||54φ||Toyota Prius Celica|
|4H x 100 x P1.5||40 (11-30) W1||56φ||Honda Mitsubishi 4H car|
|54φ||Daihatsu / Mazda 4H car / Toyota 4H car|
|5H x 114.3 x P1.25||51 (11-30) W3||66φ||Nissan 5H / 114.3|
|56φ||Subaru Impreza STi / WRX / Levorg|
|5H x 100 x P1.25||50 (11-30) W3||56φ||Toyota 86 / Subaru 5H / 100 car|
* The above compatible models are for reference only. Please check the size of the current car when purchasing.
* Please be careful about OEM cars made by car makers. * Please also check the screw size.
* There are vehicles with different hub diameters for the front and rear wheels, and the hub centric ring may not be available.
* Please contact us for combinations other than the above.
* When installing after-sales (external) wheels, an optional hub ring is required.
Replenishment parts (1 piece) PARTS (1pcs)
|■ 11mm nut|
|Product No.||Size||JAN code|
|Z10150||M12 x P1.5||4965581 113913|
|Z10125||M12 x P1.25||4965581 113937|
|■ Nut for 15mm|
|Product No.||Size||JAN code|
|Z15150||M12 x P1.5||4965581 113920|
|Z15125||M12 x P1.25||4965581 113944|
|■ Nuts for 20 to 30 mm|
|Product No.||Size||JAN code|
|F1.5||M12 x P1.5||4965581 113609|
|F1.25||M12 x P1.25||4965581 113906|
|Product No .: A-86|
|JAN code: 4965581 511733|
|(Nut side) 17HEX / (Wrench side) 21HEX|
Nut side 17HEX / Wrench side 21HEX
|Product No .: A10 L60|
|JAN code: 4965581 511702|
|Warning, vehicle models that cannot be installed|
|● Vehicles with numbers 1, 4, and 8|
● Drum brake vehicles with uneven mounting surfaces
● For special vehicles other than the above, please contact us.
|Precautions for installing wide tread spacers|
|* Please do not install other than domestic cars.|
● If the tires and wheels are subjected to a strong impact, excessive force will be applied to the wide tread spacer, and if it is used as it is, it may be damaged and may lead to an accident. Therefore, never use the product. ..
● Depending on the thickness of the spacer and the offset of the wheel, it may not be possible to install it on the vehicle (protruding from the fender or contacting the tire house)
. When purchasing, please check the condition of the current car before purchasing.
● Do not mount steel wheels as the mounting surface is not flat.
● Before mounting, be sure to remove rust, dirt, etc. from the mounting surface on the back side of the wheel and the hub side of the vehicle body with a wire brush, etc. before mounting.
● Do not apply oil or grease to the hub bolts of the car body, hub bolts of spacers, and mounting nuts. The
bolts may be damaged if tightened more than necessary .
● If there are foreign objects or protrusions on the hub side of the car body or the back side of the wheel, do not install it.
● When the wide tread spacer is attached to the vehicle body hub bolt, if the bolt protrudes from the spacer,
do not attach the wide tread spacer .
● If there is an “escape” on the back side of the mounting wheel, it is possible to mount a wide tread spacer. However, if the “escape” depth
is not enough to allow the genuine stud bolt to escape, do not install the wide tread spacer.
● Drum brakes whose mounting surface is not flat Cannot be mounted on vehicles or if there are protrusions. Also,
never install it on a vehicle with steel wheels .
● Some vehicles have a large hub diameter, and wide tread spacers may not be installed.
When purchasing, please check the diameter of the vehicle hub and the inner diameter of the wide tread spacer before purchasing.
● After installing the wide tread spacer, it is recommended to adjust the alignment to prevent uneven wear of the tire.
● When installing on a vehicle with a sliding door, be careful not to let the tires stick out. The sliding door may
interfere with the tires and prevent it from opening.
Please note that the 10mm hub-centric ring may not be installed on vehicles with a vehicle hub height of 12mm or more, depending on the shape of the wheel mounting surface .
● We do not guarantee any failure or damage due to incorrect installation or handling.