The only one: TE37V MARK-II 18 inch Forged Monoblock
The MARK-II is the evolution model of the TE37V available in 18 inch. Taking into share is the wide-body fitments for R32 GT-R and other custom tuned vehicles. Size line-up includes 12J and offset up to -33. Unparalleled presence of this forged monoblock in 18 inch is unlike any other wheel. VOLKRACING TE37V MARK-II includes performance, size, and deep rim all in a single model.
With the pedigree of the TE37, strength and rigidity as well as lightness is a key feature from VOLKRACING. This is due to RAYS original forging technology. The spoke also features logo machining of [FORGED] and [MADE IN JAPAN]. This high-end model offers functional driving with a symbol of quality. The TE37V MARK-II is ideal and brings it to the next stage.
- Method：Forged 1pc. Wheel
- RAYS original test：JWL+R Spec 2
- Color：Bronze (BR) (Almite)
Gunmetal/Rim DC (MF)
- Included：Inside Air Valve (RAYS mark) BK (BR color),
Inside Air Valve (RAYS mark) (MF color)
- Optional：Center Cap
|INCH||SIZE||INSET||RIM TYPE||FACE||HOLE||P.C.D.||BORE||CALIPER CLEARANCE|
|(Rim depth)||(mm)||BR & MF color|
- ※Due to the special nature of this model, production lead times may very. Please inquire.
- ※18x9J、18×9 1/2J INSET0、18×10 1/2J INSET-40、18×11 1/2J、18x12J scheduled to be discontinued once inventory clears.
- [ MARKS of BIG CALIPER CLEARANCE ]
- ※Big caliper clearance marks are not suggestions for fitment.
- ・▽： IMPREZA (GDB & GRB 4POT)
- ・Θ： WRX STI
- ・■： IS, GS, RC, CROWN (210), MARK-X (3.5L)
- ・⊿： IS-F
- ・◎： RC-F
- ・＃： SILVIA (S15)
- ・△： SKYLINE (R34GT-R, CPV35, CKV36, HV37)
- ・▲： SKYLINE (R34 GT-R)
- ・α： SKYLINE (CKV36, HV37), FUGA(Y51)
- ・γ： SKYLINE (CPV35)
- ・○： FAIRLADY Z (Z33, Z34)
- ・Ω： FAIRLADY Z (Z33)
- ・☆： LANCER EVO.(VII～IX, X)
- ・★： LANCER EVO.X
- ・◆： GT-R (R35/φ380 rotor)
18 inch Forged Monoblock
Thanks to high demand and many requests for the TE37V, the TE37V Mark-II 18inch 5-114.3 model was created. When there are no appropriate alternatives to the wheel size, a wide-body fitment are forced to use a thick spacer. The TE37V MARK-II models is a 18 inch 5-114.3 model which offers rim width of 9J through 12J and includes minus offsets. This ideal size variation is available for the wide-body users.
This large diameter and wide width size has the same pedigree of the TE37 which is widely used for circuit driving. High performance, high rigidity and lightweight is incorporated. This TE37V MARK-II model is a classic design which includes the latest technology from RAYS.
Deepest rim depth: 114mm
The TE37V series maintains its popularity by offering a deep rim in a forged model. The TE37V MARK-II model offers 5 different types of depth [S/M/L/LL/LLL] and FACE-1/FACE-2. (L rim is FACE-2 only, FACE-1/FACE-2 will have different disk lines).
Rather than offering a single face for each offsets, there is a variation of face according to size creating the most possible deep design. Moreover, excess weight has been eliminated by evaluating each size.
The biggest change in the evolution of the MARK-II is the machining letters on the spokes. [FORGED] [MADE IN JAPAN] are engraved. This is symbolized onto the finished design while playing the important role of guarding copies/replicas.