Wide Tread Spacer for LAND CRUISER
Wide tread spacer Land Cruiser 100/200 series
- Designed exclusively for Land Cruiser 100/200 series . Integrated wide tread spacer with hub.
- Uses super-hard aluminum material that is made by cutting forged billet material with an outer diameter of φ189 mm.
- Hub bolts are made of chrome molybdenum steel, and hardened high-strength and high-durability bolts are used.
- Integrated type with hub reduces blurring during high-speed driving.
- Number of holes: 5H
- PCD: 150
- Thickness: 25 ・ 30mm
- Outer diameter: 189mm
- Inner diameter: 110mm
- Nut size: M14 × P1.5
- Wide tread spacer / 2 sheets 1 set
- Accessories / dedicated nut / dedicated adapter
|Product No.||Size Size||HOLE||PCD||Outer diameter mm||Inner diameter mm||Thickness mm||JAN code|
|5525W1||M14 x P1.5||Five||150||189||110||25||4965581 806303|
|5530W1||M14 x P1.5||Five||150||189||110||30||4965581 806402|
Wide tread spacer (Land Cruiser 100/200) (Lexus LX570) Replenishment parts (1)
|Nuts for 25 to 30 mm|
|M14 x P1.5|
|Product number: 100HC|
|JAN code: 4965581 113104|
|Adapter for 25-30mm|
|(Nut side) 21HEX / (Wrench side) 22HEX|
|Product number: A39|
|JAN code: 4965581 511603|
|Precautions for mounting|
|* 5 HOLE, 70 Prado (‘15.7-‘16.6) reprint, not possible.
● If the tires and wheels are subjected to a strong impact, excessive force will be applied to the wide tread spacer, and if it is used as it is, it may be damaged and may lead to an accident. Remove it immediately. Also, never use the product.
● Depending on the thickness of the spacer and the offset of the wheel, it may not be possible to install it on the vehicle (protruding from the fender or contacting the tire house). When purchasing, please check the condition of the current car before purchasing.
● Before mounting, be sure to remove rust, dirt, etc. from the mounting surface on the back side of the wheel and the hub side of the vehicle body with a wire brush, etc. before mounting.
● Do not apply oil or grease to the hub bolts of the car body, hub bolts of spacers, and mounting nuts. The bolts may be damaged if tightened more than necessary.
● If there are foreign objects or protrusions on the hub side of the car body or the back side of the wheel, do not install it.
● When the wide tread spacer is attached to the vehicle body hub bolt, if the bolt protrudes from the spacer, do not attach the wide tread spacer.
● If there is an “escape” on the back side of the mounting wheel, it is possible to mount a wide tread spacer. However, if the “escape” depth is not enough to allow the genuine stud bolt to escape, do not install the wide tread spacer.
● Never install it on a vehicle with steel wheels.
● After installing the wide tread spacer, it is recommended to adjust the alignment to prevent uneven wear of the tire.
● We do not guarantee any failure or damage caused by incorrect installation or handling.
● This wide tread spacer is a competition part and cannot be used on public roads.