The destiny of evolution
The VOLK RACING TE037 DURA first debuted in 2017. An extremely strong A7075 extra-super duralumin aluminum alloy was used extravagantly to manufacture this model, giving it performance close to that of specialized models in renowned races. The shape created by this technological melding struck all who saw it. Six months later, development of the TE037 6061 began, aiming to achieve evolution, which is VOLK’s destiny. Compared to the TE037 DURA, which was developed for high power, heavy weight premium sports cars, the TE037 6061 has been targeted at high-performance middle-class sports vehicles; all facets have been reconstructed, from the size to the materials used. Its performance, achieved after an extremely difficult development process, is of the highest level for A6061 aluminum forged wheels. The 19-inch size boasts of the astounding figure of 8.15 kg because it was designed to meet world-class standards for high-performance middle-class sports vehicles. We also took a price-conscious approach by changing the materials used from extra-super duralumin. Using patented RAYS technology, the spoke-side weightless hole perforated with a five-axis machining processor and the weightless pocket at the spoke end have been inherited from the TE037 DURA to achieve not only lighter weight and better stiffness but also to exude beauty as a functional part. The additional engraving into the spokes of the VOLK RACING ORIGINAL machining logo, which was not added to the TE037 DURA, evolves the appearance with the new surface finish, Matte Gun Black. The gentlemanly exterior hides a fierce interior, expressing a masculine dynamism. This is TE037 6061’s long-cherished desire. The high performance middle class sports vehicle category continues to evolve, held back by nothing, and the VOLK RACING TE037 6061 is the perfect match for such vehicles.
- Method：Forged 1pc. Wheel (19inch Reverse Rim)
- RAYS original test：JWL+R Spec 2
- Color：Matte Gunblack(MT), Blast Bronze(BB)
- Optional color：Optional Color2: Extra for MT color.
- Included：Inside Air Valve (RAYS New logo) BK
- Optional：Center Cap
|INCH||SIZE||FACE||INSET||HOLE||P.C.D.||DRILL||BORE||BIG CALIPER CLEARANCE|
- ・All sizes have 14mm nut/bolt hole.
- ・ * Mark : Tuner size
- ※18×8 1/2J scheduled to be discontinued once inventory clears.
- [ MARKS of BIG CALIPER CLEARANCE ]
- ※Big caliper clearance marks are not suggestions for fitment.
- ・▽： IMPREZA (GDB & GRB 4POT)
- ・▼： IMPREZA (GDB 4POT), 86/BRZ Brembo
- ・θ： WRX STI
- ・η： WRX STI (6POT)
- ・■： IS, GS, RC, CROWN (210), MARK-X (3.5L)
- ・⊿： IS-F
- ・◎： RC-F
- ・＃： SILVIA
- ・△： SKYLINE (R34GT-R, CPV35, CKV36, HV37)
- ・□： SKYLINE (CKV36, HV37)
- ・▲： SKYLINE (R34 GT-R)
- ・○： FAIRLADY Z (Z33, Z34)
- ・●： FAIRLADY Z (Z34)
- ・☆： LANCER EVO.(VII～IX, X)
- ・◇： GT-R (R35/φ380, φ390 rotor)
|18||8 1/2J||FACE-1||45||5||112||φ29-φ15||φ66.6||AUDI TT（except 8S）, VW GOLF V*, VI*, VII*|
|19||8 1/2J||FACE-1||45||5||112||φ29-φ15||φ66.6||VW GOLF V*/VI*/VII*, AUDI A4(B8)|
|9 1/2J||FACE-1||20||5||112||φ29-φ15||φ66.6||TOYOTA SUPRA(A90)Fr*, BMW Z4(G29)*|
|10 1/2J||FACE-2||30||5||112||φ29-φ15||φ66.6||TOYOTA SUPRA(A90)Rr*, BMW Z4(G29)*|
- ・All sizes have 14mm nut/bolt hole.(Drill φ29-φ15)
- ・All 5H-P.C.D.112/120: Cannot fit Mercedes(GL Class, GLS Class, R550 4Matic, R350 4Matic 2012-, ML63 4Matic, S550 Plug in Hybrid, V class[W447], GLE63S 4Matic), Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Maybach(57,62), BMW X5 (7seater), BMW X5 (F15), BMW X6 (Active Hybrid), Land Rover.
- ※Fitments listed in this SAMPLE FITMENT are for reference only and do not guarantee inspection, clearance, and/or the size mandated by local authorities. Selecting sizes is by your own judgement and we recommend consulting fitments with a pro-fessional outlet.
- ※ * ：Tuner size. (Tire and or wheel may interfere or protrude from the body/fender on normal based vehicles.
- ※18×8 1/2J, 19×8 1/2J, 19×9 1/2J scheduled to be discontinued once inventory clears.
RAYS prominent design mold forging
The design mold forging technique creates and forges into the ideal shape. This forging method provide the strength and rigidity to the wheel as originally designed by creating the fiber flow seamless throughout the wheel.
Spoke-side weightless hole
By using the latest structure analysis technology, which we have further evolved since the TE037 DURA’s release, we successfully adopted a spoke-side weightless hole for the TE037 6061, which is not made from extra-super duralumin.
Of course, we optimized the hole shape for the TE037 6061 instead of using the TE037 DURA’s as-is.
A spoke pocket having the same design as that of the racing wheels RAYS provides to the Super GT GT500 racing team has been utilized.
We employed the structure analysis technology we have cultivated over many years to reduce the padding at the junction point between the spoke and rim to achieve a beneficial union in terms of stiffness figures.
The fact this spoke pocket has been formed by means of design die forging manufacturing rather than machining also helps make it more price conscious.
3D machining logo
The VOLK RACING ORIGINAL logo, which was not available to the TE037 DURA, has been engraved by machining.
Besides being engraved on the surface, we gave this machining logo a three-dimensional shape to achieve a finish that is appropriate for high quality wheels.
Matte Gun Black color
The TE037 6061 is our first product to incorporate the Matte Gun Black color.The luster finish accentuates the TE037 6061’s shape.
Naturally, the Formula Silver color has also been polished to a highly luminous silver finish by means of a complex process, making it fit to decorate middle-class sports vehicles.