The latest G16 model in the VOLK RACING G series can be clearly distinguished from the many other mesh design wheels available due to the design being composed of non-stress lines that are used in racing wheel production to create the silhouette. The ability to receive and diffuse input from the road maximized by strong grip and increased stress is the deciding factor in developing a wheel design. Smooth curves that prevent stress from accumulating in one area in conjunction with lines woven with surface composition achieve truly non-stress lines. Soft lines that look as if they were drawn freehand are connected in a skillfully blended, curved composition to capture one’s gaze with an elegance on par with that of design wheels—despite these being racing wheels. The combination of eight-intersection cross spoke design with these lines diffuses stress, promotes improved turning ability, driving stability, and drivability, thereby delivering sharp and smooth handling response to the driver. Appropriate offset settings mean that this cross-sectional shape realizes a beautiful arch and three-dimensional design that alters its expression depending on the angle. The various expressions exhibited include a clean-cut look from head on, a massive appearance from 30 degrees, and dynamic visuals from 50 degrees. Owners who enjoy a life of sports car tuning will no doubt read these changes in expression and be impressed by their beauty and performance. Although outfitting the VOLK RACING G series G16 does not increase a vehicle’s power by even one horsepower, it adds a definite racing feel to the driving experience.
- Method：Forged 1pc. Wheel (20inch Reverse Rim)
- RAYS original test：JWL+R Spec2
- Color：Brightening Metal Dark (ME)
Matt Gunblack/ Rim Edge DC (MK)
- Optional color：Extra from ME color
Hyper Blue(HL), Hyper Red(HR), Racing Green(IG): Extra \4,000 from MM color
- Included：Center Cap, Air Valve
|INCH||SIZE||FACE||INSET||HOLE||P.C.D||DRILL||BORE||BIG CALIPER CLEARANCE|
- ・INSET ( )：Hub clearance/mm
- ※20×8 1/2J 5-114.3 INSET43 scheduled to be discontinued once inventory clears.
- [ MARKS of BIG CALIPER CLEARANCE ]
- ※Big caliper clearance marks are not suggestions for fitment.
- ・▽： IMPREZA (GDB & GRB 4POT)
- ・▼： IMPREZA (GDB 4POT), 86/BRZ Brembo
- ・Θ： WRX STI
- ・η： WRX STI (6POT)
- ・■： IS, GS, RC, CROWN (210), MARK-X (3.5L)
- ・⊿： IS-F
- ・＃： SILVIA (S15)
- ・△： SKYLINE (R34GT-R, CPV35, CKV36, HV37)
- ・□： SKYLINE (CKV36, HV37)
- ・▲： SKYLINE (R34 GT-R)
- ・α： SKYLINE (CKV36, HV37), FUGA (Y51)
- ・○： FAIRLADY Z (Z33, Z34)
- ・●： FAIRLADY Z (Z34)
- ・☆： LANCER EVO.(VII～IX, X)
- ・★： LANCER EVO.X
- ・Σ： LANCER EVO. (VII~IX)
- ・◇： GT-R (R35/φ380, φ390 rotor)
|19||8J||FACE-1||45||5||112||φ29-φ15||φ66.6||VW GOLF V/VI/VII|
|8 1/2J||FACE-1||38||5||112||φ29-φ15||φ66.6||AUDI A4, RS3, BENZ E-Class(W213)
A-Class(W204), C-Class(W205) Fr
|FACE-2||36||5||120||φ29-φ15||φ72.6||BMW 3er(F30)Fr, 5er(F10)Fr|
|9J||FACE-3||30||5||112||φ29-φ15||φ66.6||BMW 5er(G30)Fr,3er(G20)Rr*, Z4 Fr,
TOYOTA Supra Fr
|FACE-4||23||5||120||φ29-φ15||φ72.6||BMW M2/Competition Fr, M4 Fr|
|9 1/2J||FACE-3||43||5||112||φ29-φ15||φ66.6||BENZ C-Class(W205)Rr|
|43||5||120||φ29-φ15||φ72.6||BMW 3er(F30)Rr, 5er(F10)Rr
HONDA CIVIC TYPE-R (FK8)*
|FACE-4||23||BMW M4 Fr*|
|33||BMW Z4 Rr, TOYOTA Supra Rr|
|FACE-4||34||5||120||φ29-φ15||φ72.6||BMW M2/Competition Rr, M4 Fr|
|10 1/2J||FACE-4||37||5||120||φ29-φ15||φ72.6||BMW M4 Rr*|
|20||8 1/2J||FACE-1||36||5||112||φ29-φ15||φ66.6||BENZ CLS Fr, 5er(G30)Fr, AUDI A5|
|9 1/2J||FACE-2||48||5||112||φ29-φ15||φ66.6||BMW 5er(G30)Rr|
|FACE-3||32||AUDI A5, S5|
|10J||FACE-3||45||5||112||φ29-φ15||φ66.6||BENZ CLS Rr, BMW 5er(G30)Rr|
|FACE-4||25||AUDI S5*, RS5|
- ・All 5H-P.C.D.112/120: Cannot fit Mercedes(GL Class, GLS Class, R550 4Matic, R350 4Matic 2012-, ML63 4Matic, S550 Plug in Hybrid, V class[W447], GLE63S 4Matic), Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Maybach(57,62), BMW X5 (7seater), BMW X5 (F15), BMW X6 (Active Hybrid), Land Rover.
- ※Fitments listed in this SAMPLE FITMENT are for reference only and do not guarantee inspection, clearance, and/or the size mandated by local authorities. Selecting sizes is by your own judgement and we recommend consulting fitments with a pro-fessional outlet.
- ※ * ：Tuner size. (Tire and or wheel may interfere or protrude from the body/fender on normal based vehicles.
- ※19×9 1/2J 5-120 INSET23、19×10 1/2J scheduled to be discontinued once inventory clears.
RAYS prominent design mold forging
The design mold forging technique creates and forges into the ideal shape. This forging method provide the strength and rigidity to the wheel as originally designed by creating the fiber flow seamless throughout the wheel.
This silhouette itself could be called a racing wheel
To prevent stress from becoming concentrated in one area, for the G16, we employed a design utilizing non-stress lines, which are frequently used in racing wheels.
As vehicle upgrades mean placing a greater burden on the wheels year after year, non-stress lines provide smooth curves and a surface composition that are receptive to such high-level input values and stress.
This arc-shaped design is extremely delicate when viewed from head on, displaying an elegance befitting of a design wheel. However, when one’s viewpoint is shifted 30 or 50 degrees to the side, the design gradually appears massive and then dynamic.
This design combines the opposing elements of being elegant and racy.
To achieve a lighter weight, the spokes have been designed to be fine and thin while maintaining the required cross-sectional area. Soft lines that appear just as if they were drawn freehand adorn this well-rounded surface. Instead of employing an MC surface processor for this intricate surface composition, we successfully molded the G16 with a design die. This proof demonstrates the evolution of our forging technology.
Frameless center cap and machining logo
We adopted a newly designed frameless center cap for the G16.
The frameless design enabled the design surface to have a larger diameter, which optimized the overall design balance with the wheel.
We engraved letters into the base where the center cap is fitted, achieving a finish appropriate for high quality wheels.